Welcome, Toledo. I’m here in your inbox as usual to keep you up to date with everything you need to know about what’s happening in town. Here is…
📣 Our readers love to celebrate good news! You can now shout your big announcement at the top of the Toledo Daily newsletter. Whether it’s a grand opening, new product for sale, birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding or new baby, let everyone celebrate at your side! Submit your ad here.
Now, today’s weather:
Partly sunny and humid. High: 87 Low: 73.
Here are today’s top stories in Toledo:
- A number of sculptures of dead trees can now be seen at perennial garden to Oak Metropark Openings. (WTVG)
- 40 years Patience Chaney of Lorain was pronounced dead after a head-on collision at airport highway and Circle of Turtle Creek in Swanton Township. (WTOL)
- One person was hit near the city center Toledo Area Regional Transportation Authority Hub on Huron Street North Friday evening, according to Toledo Police. (WTOL)
- Wauseon man Devin Harris was charged with the murder and felony assault of Gemma Thompson in the Fulton County Court of Common Pleas Friday for a crime that occurred on August 2. (WTOL)
- Local border collies keep Canada geese at bay in the Glass City Subway. (WTVG)
Please follow and stay informed. See you tomorrow for another update!
— Brad King
About me: I’ve always been from northwest Ohio and graduated from the University of Toledo (Go Rockets!). I’m old enough to remember when the Mud Hens were still playing Maumee. The City of Glass has seen an amazing revitalization, and I’m excited to share every update with you!
Do you have a topical tip or a suggestion for an upcoming Toledo Daily? Contact me at email@example.com